This plugin generates a XML-Sitemap compliant sitemap of yourWordPress blog. This format is supported by Ask.com, Google, YAHOO and MSN Search.
- Support for all WordPress content, including custom post types, taxonomies, archives, authors, …
- No PHP skills or file changes needed
- User interface to customize all parameters like priorities etc.
- Available in many languages
- Calculates a priority for each post, based on the number of comments
- Notifies Google, Bing and YAHOO about changes via ping
- Includes a WordPress filter for other plugins which can add their pages to the sitemap
- 100% Multisite compatible, including by-blog and network activation.
Download (includes all languages):
Simply download the Zip-Archive and extract all files into your wp-content/plugins/directory. Then go into your WordPress administration page, click on Plugins and activate it. After that you will have a new menu point called "Sitemap" under the "Options" menu. You can alter the default change frequencies and other options there.
Example of a generated sitemap: